DOWNTOWN MADRID + SALAMANCA + CHUECA + MALASAÑA NEIGHBORHOODS PRIVATE TOUR
Explore with Madrid Museum Tours charming spots of Downtown Madrid. Get immerse in vibrant Chueca, bohemian Malasana and exclusive Salamanca neighborhood.
This is the most extensive of our Madrid private Tours through Madrid neighborhoods. Check out all things you will experience !
- Malasana Neighborhood :
Join one of our favorite of our Madrid Walking Tours to explore with a licensed Guide, the bohemian Malasana. A cool neighborhood. Picturesque streets of charming architecture. 19th. Century multicolor buildings of 3 to 4 floors. Lively rhythm of life. Let’s do window shopping through lots of vintage fashion shops. Your private Guide knows Malasana like the back of his hand. You will learn the meaningful role that Malasana played in Madrid history, urban design, and culture. From Napoleon’s invasion to the present.
- Madrid Chueca Neighborhood
Chueca is one of the hot spots of Madrid’s glittering nightlife.
Chueca means cute buildings of eclectic architecture and multicultural atmosphere.
Chueca is the zone of the Capital of Spain where you will find more beauty salons per square meter.
Chueca is also famous for its trendy restaurants. In this neighborhood, people drink a lot. There are cocktail bars, taverns and music bars everywhere. The area is a clear example of a dynamic society. And its fame is due to Madrid’s gay community. It was after 1980’s when gays transformed a decrepit neighborhood into a glamorous attraction.
You will have the first break for tapas and drinks in Chueca’s popular Foodmarket.
- Salamanca Neighborhood
Barrio de Salamanca is the most exclusive of downtown Madrid.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the Upper Bourgeoisie established here. Salamanca will become the most elegant residential district of downtown.
The today Salamanca neighborhood distinguish itself by :
- Its varied architecture. Exclusive apartment buildings alternate with spectacular palaces of impressive interior courtyards.
- The attractive shops of Spanish fashion designers.
- The best international fashion brands.
- Excellent restaurants and bars with varied offers of delicious Tapas and wines.
- Art galleries, where you can enjoy proposals of contemporary artists.
- An elegant and refined atmosphere in every corner of the neighborhood.
In this private walk in Madrid through Salamanca you will experience:
- Beautiful places that tourists hardly know by themselves.
- An entertaining architectural, sociological analysis of the neighborhood and its inhabitants.
- A pleasant walk for lovers of ”window shopping” and worldly “high standing” life.
A second Tapa and wine break in the best bar in Madrid in 2019 ( official award ).
- Downtown Madrid
Please click here for all information on Downtown Madrid itinerary through original Madrid.
|1 – 14 persons||365 €|
*Prices in euros per tour, not per person (21% VAT to be added)
Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost.
Length: 6 hours. Breaks for 2 times Tapas and Drinks ( included in the price) does not count in the length of this tour.
Time: Tour from Monday to Saturday.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
Meeting point / Drop off : your hotel in Madrid.
Cancellations: before 8 days of the tour: NO penalization.
- Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost
Book this tour: Please fill in the contact form and we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm it.