MADRID MUSEUM TOURS
Madrid Museum Tours was founded by Hernan A. Satt in 1997. Madam Chairmen is Mrs. Irina Karasenko. We are a team of Official Guides and Art Historians of Madrid Government, and from the begin we specialized on private tours of Madrid for individual travellers.
Our 46 private tours have all what you need!
- That our customers have fun with us and share the knowledge we have acquired about Madrid through our studies and experiences over many years.
- Show and tell our customers the history, art and tourist attractions of Madrid, revealing the social peculiarities of the protagonists so that the traveler fully understands the fascinating idiosyncrasies of locals who captivated Ernest Hemingway, John Dos Passos and Orson Welles.
- Make sure that the traveler enjoys the different and genuine cultural, artistic, tourist, sports and gastronomic activities, which can only be fully experienced with Madrid Museum Tours.
- That our customers approach Madrid everyday living like the locals do and learn things that even the locals ignore.
- Madrid is not only a magnificent capital … brimming with gorgeous … greenery … filled with famous museums, a city which takes scrupulous care of its buildings and clean streets…That has plenty to offer to “foodies” with excellent restaurants to fit all budgets… which has some unique rural landscapes ideal for rural tourism activities.
- Would you like to enjoy walking tours through popular tourist spots and many other Madrid areas overflowing with local flavor? Take a pleasant walking tour through several neighbourhoods that you would never walk by yourself and combine it with private tours of Royal Palace or any other Madrid museum of your choice.
- Some travellers think that enjoying private tours by car they get to know its destination better, and we are in total agreement. For those who think alike, Madrid Museum Tours offers 7 entertaining Van tours in downtown, combining other attractions, and 7 spectacular tours to Toledo, Escorial, Avila and Segovia.
- Special mention deserves our personalized sightseeing through family wine cellars of rural Madrid which includes a delicious gourmet lunch with wine tasting and a private tour or Royal Palace of Aranjuez.