MADRID MUSEUM TOURS UNIQUE MADRID EXPERIENCES
Private Museum tours, amazing strolls in Madrid neighborhoods and exciting day trips from Madrid :
- 10 private Prado Museum Tours.
- 7 private Tours through other main Madrid museums & the Royal Palace.
- 5 private Walking Tours combined with main Madrid museums.
- 6 private Walking Tours through Downtown and off the beaten path Madrid.
- 6 private Tours in luxury Van through all Madrid, combined with main museums.
- 7 private Tours from Madrid to Toledo, Avila and Segovia, the Escorial, Aranjuez, Chinchon, Colmenar de Oreja.
- 1 full day Tour. Downtown and rural Madrid. Private Tour.
- 1 full Day Tour. Prado Museum and Toledo.
- 1 full Day Hiking Tour in La Pedriza ( North of Madrid ). On request.
- 1 full Day Tour to Cuenca and Ciudad Encantada. On request.
- 1 Off the Beaten Path Tapas & Wine Tour in luxury Van. On request.
OUR GALLERY TOUR
WHAT DO CLIENTS SAY?
The only way to tackle Prado museum!
We had a wonderful experience of Prado with Irina. She made this custom tour educational and fun. We did not notice 2.5 hrs going by! We have learned so much about art and history! I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is curious and wanting to learn more about art.
Private tour to Toledo…outstanding
My husband and I had the pleasure of wonderful hours from Madrid to Toledo with Mr.Hernan, the founder of Madrid Museum Tours. He was very charming, informative and gracious. I say this because he shaped our tour to fit our inability to walk too much in hilly Toledo. Since the time in Toledo was shortened because of not walking Mr. Hernan took us to the charming town of Chinchon. He provided us with a lovely stop for tapas outside of Toledo and then in Chinchon in a lovely bottle of Cava. We highly recommend Madrid Museum Tours. Side note..they are extremely responsive by email.
We were a family with 2 teenagers and did the ‘3 Main Museums and Royal Palace Private Walking Tour’ lasting 8 hours. Hernan was our guide. This was one of our favorite tours in Spain. We didn’t have a lot of time in Madrid and wanted to squeeze a lot into one day, but were worried 8 hours would tire us all out. Hernan did an excellent job of keeping us all engaged, especially our 2 teenagers. The pacing was perfect with a nice relaxing lunch spot and plenty of places to sit down during the tour while listening to Hernan. We especially liked how he focused on a few key works at each museum, instead of a more overwhelming, exhausting approach. We were glad we saw all 3 museums as we thought they were all worthwhile and unique. While walking between locations, Hernan pointed out many points of interest in Madrid, including places to try for eating. Would highly recommend this tour.