GUIDES OF TOURISM MADRID S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the Responsible: GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L.
Commercial name: MADRID MUSEUM TOURS
NIF / CIF: B87573051
Address: Calle Nogal 16, Colmenar de Oreja, 28380, Madrid (Madrid – Spain)
Activity: Tourism Services
Registered in the Mercantile Register: Registro Mercantil de Madrid Hoja ‘N’-626128
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”. For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
– Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review – Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal information we treat at www.madridmuseumtours.com comes from:
– Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at www.madridmuseumtours.com we are treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
– Request rectification or deletion
– Request the limitation of your treatment
– Oppose the treatment
– Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
– Treatment is based on consent
– The data has been provided by the person concerned.
– The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At www.madridmuseumtours.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
– Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of www.madridmuseumtours.com. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Dinahosting S.L. (provider of GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
– To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– To manage social networks. www.madridmuseumtours.com can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.madridmuseumtours.com will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of www.madridmuseumtours.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L. with address at Calle Nogal 16, Colmenar de Oreja, 28380, Madrid (Madrid – Spain) will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
GUIDES OF TOURISM MADRID S.L., does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited www.madridmuseumtours.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of www.madridmuseumtours.com I inform you that we are collecting or we may collect information for this remarketing function at www.madridmuseumtours.com
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.madridmuseumtours.com, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.madridmuseumtours.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.madridmuseumtours.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Dinahosting S.L., with address in Spain. More information at: www.dinahosting.com. Dinahosting S.L. deals with the data in order to perform their hosting services GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L.
Counseling / Management: Asesoría Alfisco, with address in C / Camino de Santa Cruz 16, 05150 El Barraco (Ávila). More information in: www.alfisco.com. Asesoría Alfisco deals with the data in order to perform its advisory / management services to GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L.
Web platform: WORDPRESS with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ WORDPRESS treats the data in order to perform its web platform services GUIAS DE TURISMO MADRID S.L.
When browsing www.madridmuseumtours.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
– Google analytics
– Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
www.madridmuseumtours.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.madridmuseumtours.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.