Madrid Museum Tours propose you an exciting private stroll. Explore unknown spots of Downtown Madrid. Enjoy Malasaña and Chueca Bohemian life and exclusive Salamanca neighborhood.
DOWNTOWN, SALAMANCA, CHUECA AND MALASAÑA NEIGHBORHOODS
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
Welcome to best of private Walking Tours Madrid. Guaranteed by 23 years experience of Madrid Museum Tours. A thrilling stroll in Downtown Madrid, Malasana, vibrant Chueca and Salamanca Madrid neighborhoods.
This is the most extensive of all Madrid private Tours through Madrid neighborhoods. Check out all things you will experience!
• Malasana Neighborhood
Stroll with a licensed Guide bohemian Malasana. A cool neighborhood. Picturesque streets of charming architecture. 19th. Century multicolor buildings of 3 to 4 floors. Lively rhythm of life. Let’s do window shopping through lots of vintage fashion shops. Your private Guide knows Malasana like the back of his hand. You will learn the meaningful role that Malasana played in Madrid history, urban design and culture. From Napoleon’s invasion to the present.
• Madrid Chueca Neighborhood
Chueca is one of the centers of Madrid's glittering nightlife.
Chueca means cute buildings of eclectic architecture and multicultural atmosphere.
Chueca is the zone of the Capital of Spain where you will find more beauty salons per square meter.
Chueca is also famous for its trendy restaurants. In this neighborhood, people drink a lot. There are cocktail bars, taverns and music bars everywhere. The area is a clear example of a dynamic society. And its fame is due to Madrid's gay community. It was after 1980's when gays tranformed a decrepit neighborhood into a glamorous attraction.
You will have the first break for tapas and drinks in Chueca’s popular Foodmarket.
• Salamanca Neighborhood
Barrio de Salamanca is the most exclusive of downtown Madrid.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the Upper Bourgeoisie established here. Salamanca will become the most elegant residential district of downtown.
The today Salamanca neighborhood will distinguish itself by :
- Its varied architecture. Exclusive apartment buildings alternate with spectacular palaces of impressive interior courtyards.
- The attractive shops of Spanish fashion designers.
- The best international fashion brands.
- Excellent restaurants and bars with varied offers of delicious Tapas and wines.
- Art galleries, where you can enjoy proposals of contemporary artists.
- An elegant and refined atmosphere in every corner of the neighborhood.
In this Stroll through Salamanca you will experience:
- Beautiful places that tourists hardly know by themselves.
- 2nd. Tapa and wine break in the best bar in Madrid in 2019 ( official award ).
- An entertaining architectural, sociological analysis of the neighborhood and its inhabitants.
- A pleasant walk for lovers of ''window shopping'' and worldly "high standing" life.
• Downtown Madrid
Please click here for all information on Downtown Madrid itinerary. Experience an unique walking tour through authentic Madrid.
If you don't want to fill out the form send us an email to email@example.com
Either way, we will answer you immediately!