A licensed Guide of Madrid Museum Tours will explore with you 3 old districts of the Capital of Spain : Downtown Madrid, La Latina and Palace. Spectacular views, magnificent Parks, breathtaking monuments, funny Madrid stories.
DOWNTOWN, LA LATINA AND ROYAL PALACE
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
Private Madrid Museum Tours proposes you the most historical of Madrid Walking Tours. A stroll in ancient streets. Typical commerces, taverns and customs which preserve its local traditions. People here have not been yet conquered by modern life. Explore the origins of Capital of Spain with a licensed guide who knows Madrid neighborhoods like the back of his hand. The Moorish Umayyad founded the Capital of Spain about 1220 years ago. Downtown Madrid, la Latina and Palace district offer endless attractions for travelers like :
- No stress and relaxing local experiences.
- A Stroll in the long, very green boulevard of Madrid Rio or
- The imposing Campo del Moro Royal Park
- Streets and squares where begun the total restoration of Madrid old Town. Get to know the true story of famous Plaza de la Paja and surroundings.
Your guide will share with you many funny Madrid Stories of our past and present.
- Art in Churches, breathtaking monuments, cultural centers, music in the streets, Latina terraces.
- To feel the warm hospitality of local habitants.Please click here for all information on Downtown Madrid itinerary. Experience an unique walking tour through authentic Madrid.