A stunning private Tour through splendorous Royal Palace, combined with a stroll through spots that you would never discover by yourself.
ROYAL PALACE OF MADRID
Madrid Museum Tours private tour through Royal Palace of Madrid, followed by a nice stroll in spots of Spain’s Capital that you would hardly find by yourself, could very well be the highlight of your journey.
Our Stroll in Spain’s Capital and Royal Palace of Madrid private tour is the perfect combination to delight the senses and please the eagerness to walk around some genuine spots around Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor.
Irina Karasenko, licensed guide and director of Madrid Museum Tours will not only guide you through the spectacular rooms of the palace. She will also summarize for you the life and deeds of the Borbonic Dinasty in Spain which built the Royal Palace of Madrid and remains today on the Throne of Spain.
Besides, all our clients praise Irina Karasenko for solving their doubts and questions always in a pleasant and easy to remember manner.
During your Royal Palace of Madrid Tour you will identify the marvellous craftmenships of the Royal Workshops. All of it were promoted by Philip V, the first Bourbon King of Spain :
- Stunning Rococo Mirrors and Chandeliers
- The Porcelain Room
- The Rich Royal Silverware and China
- The dazzling French cabinet
- Spectacular Rococo and Neoclassical frescoes on vaults and ceilings, etc. that form a spectacular and unique set of decoration and artistic works.
- The indescribably beautiful Royal Dressing Room
- The Impressive Royal Dining Room
- The Great Hall of Throne
- The Madrid Royal Armory, highlighting the armors of Charles V Holy Roman Emperor and his son King Philip II
As a continuation of Royal Palace of Madrid Tour, Irina Karasenko will take you on a nice stroll in Downtown Madrid. This features some tiny and charming streets around the Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol. You will walk areas "off the beaten track". Of course, the most popular Madrid Tourist Attractions are also included. Irina Karasenko will explain in depth the various architectural styles of old buildings and mansions in the Capital of Spain.- You will also be witness of some picturesque local customs.
- You will understand why Downtown Madrid is in such an impeccable condition. Easy to understand, after learning the process of the Restoration of Madrid's Old Town.
Above all, Irina Karasenko will share with you some things that go unnoticed by travelers.
In fact, as you can see, our Stroll in Spain’s Capital and Royal Palace of Madrid private tour will be the highlight of your journey.
If you don't want to fill out the form send us an email to email@example.com
Either way, we will answer you immediately!