HISTORY OF SPAIN IN THE PRADO BY FAMOUS SPANISH PAINTERS PRIVATE TOUR
A licensed guide of Madrid Museum Tours reveals key events of History of Spain in the Prado.
At Madrid Museum Tours we have created this exciting private tour for you to learn transcendental facts about the History of Spain in the Prado as told by the masterpieces of famous Spanish Painters.
Our Prado Museum Tour History of Spain is highly pedagogic and outmost entertaining.
Irina Karasenko, licensed guide and director of Madrid Museum Tours will guide you through
a private tour from the Catholic Monarchs, to the Habsburgs and Bourbon dynasties.
Our private tour History of Spain in the Prado chooses outstanding classic paintings to describe :
- the Foundation of the Kingdom of Spain,
- the powerful Spanish Empire of the Sixteenth Century,
- the life and sorrows of most predominant Habsburg Kings of Spain Charles I (also Emperor CHARLES V) and his son PHILIP II,
- the Empire’s decline during the prolific Baroque Golden Century,
- the Enlightenment during the 18th century brought by our best king in 500 years, the Bourbon Charles III
- and the decadence that followed during the reign of Charles IV and his nefarious son Ferdinand VII.
No written chronicles of the History of Spain have surpassed the events shown by Prado Museum paintings created by Velazquez, Goya, Fortuny, Rosales, Pradilla, Muñoz Degrain, Moreno Carbonero, Antonio Gisbert, Emilio Sala, among others.
All of it are A solid proof that powerful images are worth a thousand words. Our History of Spain in the Prado tour will confirm it to you.
|1 – 8 persons||200 €|
|for groups over 8 persons||ask quote|
*Prices in euros per tour, not per person (21% VAT to be added)
Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost.
SPECIAL OFFER: ADD A 1 HOUR PRIVATE ROYAL PALACE TOUR,
AFTER THE PRADO TOUR FOR ONLY 120 EUROS (VAT INCLUDED)
Length: 2,5 hours.
Time: Tour take place from Monday to Sunday, between 10 AM and 5 PM.
Guides: All our guides are licensed by the Madrid Regional Government and Art History specialists.
Admissions: NOT included.
- Skip the line by buying your ticket online at the Prado website. ( Collection General Ticket ). Before you start purchase process, check conditions for children, students or pensioners.
- Our designated meeting point is at the Statue of Goya, in front of the museum’s ticket office. Get directions
Cancellations: before 8 days of the tour: NO penalization.
- Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost.