DOWNTOWN MADRID + LA LATINA MADRID+ ROYAL PALACE MADRID PRIVATE TOUR
Explore with us Downtown Madrid, La Latina Madrid, and Royal Palace Madrid. Spectacular views, breathtaking monuments, awesome parks, funny Madrid stories.
Explore the origins of the Capital of Spain with a licensed guide who knows Madrid neighborhoods like the back of his hand.
In fact, Madrid Museum Tours proposes you the most historical of all Madrid Walking Tours. A stroll in ancient streets with a typical commerce, taverns and customs which preserve its local traditions. People here have not been yet conquered by modern life.
Madrid History began when The Moorish Umayyad founded the Capital of Spain, about 1258 years ago. Downtown Madrid, la Latina Madrid and the Palace district offer endless attractions for travelers like:
- No stress and relaxing local experiences, walking charming streets like Calle Tabernillas.
- A Stroll in the long, very green boulevard of Madrid Rio or
- The imposing Campo del Moro Royal Park
- Streets and squares where begun the total restoration of Madrid Old Town. Get to know the true story of famous Plaza de la Paja and surroundings.
Your guide will share with you many funny Madrid Stories of our past and present.
- Art in Churches, breathtaking monuments, cultural centers, music in the streets, Latina terraces.
- To feel the warm hospitality of local habitants.
Please click here for all information on Downtown Madrid itinerary through original Madrid.
|1 – 14 persons||365 €|
*Prices in euros per tour, not per person (21% VAT to be added)
Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost.
Length: 5 hours.
Time: Tour from Monday to Saturday.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
Meeting point / Drop off : your hotel in Madrid.
Cancellations: before 8 days of the tour: NO penalization.
- Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost
Book this tour: Please fill in the contact form and we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm it.