PRIVATE WALKS AND ROYAL PALACE OF MADRID TOUR
Stunning private Walks in Downtown Madrid through spots that you would never discover by yourself, combined with a splendorous Royal Palace of Madrid Tour.
Our Stroll in Spain’s Capital and Royal Palace of Madrid private Tour is the perfect option to delight the senses and satisfy the desire of travelers like you to discover some of the most genuine corners of the capital of Spain.
Irina Karasenko, licensed guide and director of Madrid Museum Tours will not only guide you through the spectacular rooms of the palace. She will also summarize for you the life and deeds of the Bourbon Dynasty in Spain which remains today on the Throne of Spain.
Besides, all our clients praise Irina Karasenko for solving their doubts and questions always in a pleasant and easy to remember manner.
During the segment of the Royal Palace of Madrid Tour you will enjoy the marvelous craftsmanship of the Royal Workshops which were promoted by Philip V, the first Bourbon King of Spain :
- Stunning Rococo Mirrors and Chandeliers
- The Porcelain Room
- The Rich Royal Silverware and China
- The dazzling French cabinet.
- Spectacular Rococo and Neoclassical frescoes on vaults and ceilings, etc. that form a spectacular and unique set of decoration and artistic works.
- The indescribably beautiful Royal Dressing Room
- The Impressive Royal Dining Room
- The Great Hall of Throne
- The Madrid Royal Armory, highlighting the armors of Charles V Holy Roman Emperor and his son King Philip II.
As a continuation of Royal Palace of Madrid Tour, Irina Karasenko will take you on a nice stroll in Downtown Madrid. This features some tiny and charming streets around the Puerta del Sol. You will also walk areas “off the beaten track“. Of course, the most popular Madrid Tourist Attractions are also included. Irina Karasenko will explain in depth the various architectural styles of old buildings and mansions in the Capital of Spain.
- You will also be witness of some picturesque local customs.
- You will understand why Downtown Madrid is in such an impeccable condition. Easy to understand, after learning the process of the Restoration of Madrid’s Old Town.
Above all, Irina Karasenko will share with you some awesome things that go usually unnoticed by travelers.
|1 – 8 persons||368 €|
|9 – 14 persons||508 €|
*Prices in euros per tour, not per person (21% VAT to be added)
Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost.
This Private Tour was created by Irina K., Art Historian, official guide and co-owner of Madrid Museum Tours
Length: 5 hours.
Time: Tour from Monday to Sunday.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
Meeting point: your hotel in Madrid
Tickets: Cost of museum admission is NOT included in the tour pricing, as group sizes vary.
Cancellations: Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost
Book this tour: Please fill in the contact form and we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm it.