PRIVATE WALKS & PRADO MUSEUM HIGHLIGHTS & ROYAL PALACE OF MADRID TOUR
Come with us and walk in off the beaten path Madrid, enjoy the unique art experience of Prado Museum Highlights and a splendorous Royal Palace of Madrid Tour
The greatest charm of Madrid Neighborhods is its diversity. Around Madrid’s Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol, the most popular tourist spots of the Capital of Spain, there are many other genuine Madrid attractions that you would never find by yourself. Walk with Irina Karasenko through a genuine Madrid and learn :
- What are the distinctive signs of the Habsburg Madrid
- Who are responsible for making the Old Buildings in Madrid Downtown look so well care of.
- Which is the church of more artistic interest.
- Where there are traditional bars to meet only Madrilenians.
- Where do you find authentic Madrid crafts (not souvenirs )
- +100 more etc.
|1 – 8 persons||414 €|
|9 – 14 persons||570 €|
*Prices in euros per tour, not per person (21% VAT to be added)
Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost.
Length: 6 hours.
Time: From Monday to Sunday.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
Meeting point: Your hotel in Madrid.
Tickets: Cost of museum admissions is NOT included in the tour pricing, as group sizes vary.
Cancellations: before 8 days of the tour: NO penalization.
- Less than 7 days before the Tour: 100% cancellation cost
Book this tour: Please fill in the contact form and we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm it.